Tilly & the Buttons Cleo Dress (version 2)

Every now and then a pattern comes along that you just adore.

For me it’s this, the Cleo dungaree dress by Tilly & the Buttons.

I made a denim version of this in December and I wear it all of the time.  One Cleo in my wardrobe is simply not enough though so here is my second – a lovely soft aubergine needlecord version.

You can read about the construction and my thoughts on this pattern (spoiler: I love it) in my original post here.

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. Fab!! I must buy this Pattern 🙂 can you tell me where you got your needle cord from? I was hoping to find some in a similar colour to make Tilly’s shirt dress x

1. WendyStitch says:

Thank you! It’s a great pattern. Ooh a needlecord Rosa shirt dress would be lovely. I actually got the fabric and clips as a kit directly from Tilly but I have seen similar in Guthrie & Ghanie and Minerva Crafts.

Liked by 1 person

2. Clémence says:

It’s very cute! I love the colour too. Is needlecord the same as corduroy?

Liked by 1 person

1. WendyStitch says:

Thanks! I think needle cord might be a bit thinner than corduroy but basically the same thing!

3. Lynsey says:

Super Cleo, lovely colour. Just brought this pattern and can’t wait to give it a try.

1. WendyStitch says:

Thanks Lynsey. It’s so quick and easy to sew.The denim one that I made on Christmas Eve is one of my most worn makes!

4. carmensews says:

So awesome! I need this pattern!

Liked by 1 person

1. WendyStitch says:

Thank you! You definitely need this pattern. I am wondering if I need to make a third! I probably do 😊

Liked by 1 person